Quality & Food Safety
Maintaining the quality of products and services is more than just an essential aspect that contributes to our success - it is what Saudee was built upon.
All our products are Halal and manufactured to meet the highest standards. Saudee is one of the producers who has ISO 22000 and is on course to obtain other accreditations.
- HALAL Certificates of Authentication issued by the Department of Islamic Development Malaysia
- Mesti Certificate (Makanan Selamat Tanggungjawab Industri) issued by the Ministry of Health Malaysia
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) yearly audit by certification bodies
- Veterinary Health Mark (VHM) Certificate issued by the Department of Veterinary Services
- ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP)
Food Safety & Quality Policy
Manufacturing excellent frozen food products and services in accordance to the company manufacturing standards, Food Act and regulatory standards.
Hygiene & Sanitation
Conducting high standards of personal hygiene and sanitation disciplines in ensuring products manufactured and delivered meet customer satisfaction and expectations.
Committed to enhance our reputation with continuous improvement practices to ensure high quality products are manufactured and a sustainable supply chain is developed.
When it comes to quality, it is no compromises, no holds barred.
Our processing and manufacturing facilities operate in accordance to Saudee’s Total Quality Management approach to maintain optimum food safety.
- Hygiene practices and sanitation procedures are rigorously upheld and monitored.
- Proper segregation and compartmentalisation of processing areas are made between raw, semi-processed, and processed items to avoid cross-contamination.
- Control systems such as metal detectors and temperature controls are incorporated in our production facilities.